1) The transportation mode of the chord is for automobile transportation.
2) During the loading and unloading process, the fender should be kept clean and must not be bumped. It should not be hooked, stabbed or stroked with hard objects, and the fender should be placed firmly.
3) The placed goods should be strong and firm, ensuring that the goods are not displaced or loosened during the entire transportation process.
4) After the goods arrive at the designated site, unload the vehicle with suitable lifting equipment to avoid damage and collision.
1) When storing rubber fender products, avoid direct sunlight, avoid rain and snow, and avoid contact with acids, alkalis, oils and organic solvents; keep the temperature at -15 °C -40 °C from 1 m away from the heat source. .
2) The fender storage area is approximately 400 square meters.Back